Dayton Rogers is a privately held metal forming company with six regional manufacturing locations across the U.S. In 1929, Dayton Rogers began as a supplier of short-run metal stampings. Today, we are a full service supplier of precision metal formed products with sheet metal fabrication, machining, and metal stamping capabilities.
Our Core Values
The following list of core values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization. These are not values that change from time to time, situation to situation or person to person, but rather they are the underpinning of our company culture.
People Values ©
- Treat others with uncompromising truth
- Lavish trust on your associates
- Mentor unselfishly
- Be receptive to new ideas, regardless of their origin
- Take personal risks for the organization’s sake
- Give credit where its due
- Do not touch dishonest dollars
- Put the interests of others before your own
What makes us Industry Leaders?
We use state-of-the-art systems to deliver top-quality precision metal formed products. Our high-tech tools include:
- An IBM I-series, AS/400 midrange system manages our precision metal forming operations.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Bar Code capabilities at each of our six plants track orders and produce documentation to handle your order quickly.
- Computerized scheduling using Just-in-Time (JIT) systems allows us to keep your costs down by reducing inventory.
- Our experienced engineering departments work with the latest (CAD/CAM) systems and 3D Design Software to eliminate errors and reduce time to market.
- Employees will have access to a variety of hands on cross training and work experiences with the following equipment: laser, brake press, CNC presses, SERVO technology welding, and DFM rapid prototyping.
In business, time is money. To save time, each of Dayton Rogers' six sheet metal fabrication shops has its own in-house tooling facility. We'll provide quick turnaround on new orders and prompt repair when existing tools need attention. If needed, we can manufacture modular tooling in as little as one day. The tooling department also works closely with our process engineers to make sure your metal formed product is made as accurately and effectively as possible. It's the reason our quality assurance departments always checks new tooling for first article accuracy. Every part we produce is a reflection of our company's reputation. That's why we're always working to create a flawless manufacturing process.
At Dayton Rogers, we believe fast service and quality should go hand-in-hand.
Dayton Rogers provides:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), income protection plans, employee assistance programs, health club discounts
- Regular work weeks
- Opportunity to develop and cross-train to gain new skills
- Work in a team environment
- Shared Values™